About Hiwot Ayele
2018 - 2020
Gabbitas Education | Dubai, UAE
◦ Produced high-quality documents, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations for internal and customer-facing needs, by conducting various researches. ◦ Coordinated special projects, events and seminars, and managed schedules. ◦ Coordinated the “Teachers’ seminar” in the UK (‘Moving to the UAE preparing to leave the UK’ and ‘Arriving in the UAE’) for 5 consecutive years since 2014. ◦ Coordinated Higher Education seminars in Dubai (Gabbitas Education in collaboration with Hale Education). ◦ Managed CRM database. ◦ Responsible for administrative tasks, including setting up meetings, handling enquiries via email and telephone, and HR-related roles like issuing and renewing employee visas and health insurances. ◦ Key liaison with Dubai regulatory authorities (KHDA and DMCC). ◦ Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering, receiving, and stocking. ◦ Performed billing, AP/AR, and maintained accounting records using Quickbooks accounting software. ◦ Prepare and submit quarterly VAT reports on the Federal Tax Authority’s portal and liaise with external auditors to submit annual Audit report.
2014 - 2018
Holborn Assets | Dubai, UAE
◦ Liaised with clients and partner companies to effectively plan and coordinate special projects and events. ◦ Produced reports, summaries, spreadsheets, and presentations. ◦ Entrusted to handle confidential and sensitive information. ◦ Administrative role - managed emails, phone, provided logistical support for programs, meetings, and events, including room reservations, agenda preparation, and calendar management. ◦ Researched and identified opportunities for account growth, and market expansion by utilizing various networking strategies. ◦ Attracted new clientele and developed customer relationships by hosting product-focused events and seminars. ◦ Enhanced profitability and the IFA ranked among the top 10 in the years 2014 and 2017.
2013 - 2014
Baroudy Sports Club | Dubai, UAE
◦ Produced reports, spreadsheets, and presentations for internal and customer-facing needs. ◦ Coordinated special projects, events, managed schedules, and developed policies and regulations by working closely with instructors. ◦ Generated new business leads through direct customer engagement, deploying inbound and outbound marketing contents, and developing and optimizing informative content. ◦ Customer service roles - Liaised with clients and addressed inquiries, appointment requests, requests for information, and resolved any issues in a timely and effective manner ensuring customer satisfaction. ◦ Tracked and recorded expenses and reconciled accounts to maintain accurate, current, and compliant financial records.
2011 - 2012
Vejthani Hospital | Bangkok, Thailand
◦ The role mainly involves working very closely with patients who travel to Thailand to get medical treatment. ◦ Worked with a multidisciplinary team and overseas partners to develop, and manage individualized treatment and care plans, and to obtain the best quote for patients\' treatment plans. ◦ Organized care of patients and patient education about the health condition, prognosis, and treatment. ◦ Strengthened training and nursing knowledge by taking part in continuing education programs and workshops. ◦ Established and maintained productive working relationships with staff to resolve operational difficulties and to promote an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to customer service provision. ◦ Produced weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of cases and financial performance using CRM. ◦ Supported marketing programs and campaigns with content and e-newsletter to drive demand. ◦ Consulted with internal and external clients to assess travel requirements (flight, hotel, car), document needs, and discuss options. ◦ Facilitated communication with clients, and between international partners.
2011 - 2011
Administration for Refugees and Returnees Affairs (ARRA), Ethiopia
◦ Gave clinical care at inpatient and outpatient level, often with extremely limited resources and limited referral options. ◦ Assessed patients’ nutritional status and their medical problems, and performed the necessary intervention. ◦ Identified urgent and life threatening complications for admitted patients and provided care. ◦ Identified and reported any case of epidemic outbreak. ◦ Educated patients, members of the community and trained local health workers. ◦ Participated in specialty projects such as SGBV (sexual gender-based violence), HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Immunization campaigns. ◦ Carried out regular inventories. ◦ Collected data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. ◦ Maintained a lively and professional relationship with medical and camp staff.